Ideally employers should have their own staff who are trained to conduct the company’s investigations and disciplinary meetings. This lessens the reliance on, and costs associated with, engaging external consultants and lawyers.
Wallace & Associates deliver training workshops to up-skill managers. These workshops are tailored to suit organisational requirements.
- General employment relations
- Running an employment investigation and disciplinary process
- Investigating bullying and harassment complaints
- Performance management
- Negotiating & managing union relationships
- How to undertake business restructuring and change management